"Winning has nothing to do with racing. Most days don't have races anyway. Winning is about struggle and effort and optimism, and never, ever, ever giving up."
















Monday, April 4, 2011

From the Inside Out

I feel so broken. Moreso broken in spirit than physically speaking. Although I have a stress fracture, one could argue physical brokenness, yet my heart hurts more than my leg. I feel like a part of me has died, and I'm not sure what to do with myself. My boss told me today that he saw a blankness in my eyes today. I feel like I'm just wandering about hopelessly....

I am trying to find new activities to keep myself busy. I am trying a few different Spin classes at Lifetime, but I find myself getting bored. I have been swimming, and thoroughly enjoying my time in the pool. I can feel myself getting better with my breathing, and my form. Thanks to my good friend Suzie, I am becoming more confident in the pool. But it's still not the same.



This song is not new by any means. I can't seem to get it out of my mind, so I thought I would share it. It has been ministering to my soul-may it bless you too.

"A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains

And should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace.


Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades, never ending,
Your glory goes beyond all fame. My heart and my soul, I give you control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord
Let justice and praise, become my embrace
To love You from the inside out.


Your will above all else, my purpose remains

The art of losing myself in bringing You praise.

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades

Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise

From the inside out, O my soul cries out."


~From the Inside Out, Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment